Nice going Alli!!! And you're having a girl!! I'm so excited for you guys...can't wait to hear all of the details and glad that things are going well at Berkeley!!
Oh why does that video fit you so perfectly. Little belly..awesome skills. Oh I miss you. Let us know when little baby Coleman arrives. Oh and any summer plans yet??
7 comments:
Nice going Alli!!! And you're having a girl!! I'm so excited for you guys...can't wait to hear all of the details and glad that things are going well at Berkeley!!
Amazing. And look how cute Alli looks all prego. Good luck guys!
Awesome. You got game!
That's awesome! Kickin some prego butt!
Oh why does that video fit you so perfectly. Little belly..awesome skills. Oh I miss you. Let us know when little baby Coleman arrives. Oh and any summer plans yet??
Yeaaaah! I'm related to this woman!
Wowzers...I don't think I could ever challenge you in anything athletic! Way to go! Quite the video skills too...it was all professional and stuff!
Post a Comment