Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mia Soleil

Welcome our new baby... Mia Soleil Coleman!

15 comments:

Celeste said...

Congratulations!!!!!! She lookes so bright and intelligent already! She looks like she's at least 2 months old! She's very cute. Can't wait to meet her!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. Congrats! She is beyond adorable. I hope all went well with the delivery. Alli I want ALL the details when your feeling better. Give her a big kiss from the Sorensen clan!!

The Dixon Family said...

Are you even kidding me? She's precious!

She'll be perfect for one of my boys to date someday!

Kiffon said...

Congrats! She's just beautiful!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Congrats. I LOVE her name!

Jenn said...

YEAH!She is precious! I hope all went well. Miss you lots!

Tyler and Ericka said...

CONGRATS!!! She is super cute!

Nicole Coleman said...

Wish you could see the excitement over here over Mia! Jumping and hollering and squealing. These girls are in love with both Miles and Mia. Haven misses Miles so much she's near tears seeing his picture.

Glad everything went smoothly and fast! So excited for you all!! We miss you.

NMC said...

Welcome to the world Mia!

Mindy Williams said...

She is amazing! You guys do good work. Hope you can find time to rest soon!

Karen said...

Oh, she's gorgeous! Congratulations kids!

Molly said...

Oh, she does look a bit like Miles...at least in that picture. I miss that little thing and we have just met! Hope you guys are getting some sleep with that sweet thing!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Yeah! She is just adorable! Can't wait to hear all about her! How big was she? Details!!!!

Devony said...

She's beautiful! She looks a little like Miles and, weirdly enough, a little like Sydney. Can't wait to hear all about it! Congrats!

rick and cheryl said...

Congrats! She is adorable. (Not that we would expect anything less.)