She is GORGEOUS, Alli! Holy cow, congratulations! That is so awesome! I'm so glad everything went so well! Ben thinks she looks like Miles. I LOVE your blog...Adorable! What inspired the name?? I love it! Especially her middle one. CONGRATS!!!! Our blog address is megsandbenny.blogspot.com but it's private so I need to send you an invite! What is your email address?? Let me know on facebook or emailing me: fujirunt@yahoo.com.
She is so precious!! Wish we still only lived an hour apart so we could come visit ;) I guess you did dream about Claire huh? Mia's hair doesn't look too dark! She's a beauty!
Oh Alli - wow. Darling in every way. So sweet! I wish I could just kiss those cheeks in person. Congratulations to the entire family. We do miss you sooooooooo!
5 comments:
Congratulations. She is beautiful. Wish you guys were still here. Hope school is going well.
She is GORGEOUS, Alli! Holy cow, congratulations! That is so awesome! I'm so glad everything went so well! Ben thinks she looks like Miles. I LOVE your blog...Adorable! What inspired the name?? I love it! Especially her middle one. CONGRATS!!!! Our blog address is megsandbenny.blogspot.com but it's private so I need to send you an invite! What is your email address?? Let me know on facebook or emailing me: fujirunt@yahoo.com.
She is so precious!! Wish we still only lived an hour apart so we could come visit ;) I guess you did dream about Claire huh? Mia's hair doesn't look too dark! She's a beauty!
Oh Alli - wow. Darling in every way. So sweet! I wish I could just kiss those cheeks in person. Congratulations to the entire family. We do miss you sooooooooo!
She's beautiful...SOOO cute. I love your photos;sooo talented!
Post a Comment