I can hardly believe we went from my last sun-shiney post to a wild winter storm in just a few days. I gotta tell ya - I was loving the summer-like temps. But, FINALLY - we got a seriously crazy blizzard. It was wild ... and totally gorgeous. Scottie got off work early and we partied all night. Unfortunately, all the stores were closed yesterday (I really wanted to find some new pillows) ... but we woke up this morning to some beautiful sun shine and a big ol' blanket of snow.
love it
love it
...we ventured inside and mixed up some delish hot chocolate.
After finishing his mug, Miles smiled and said "All better".
After finishing his mug, Miles smiled and said "All better".

good boy
-The End-
-The End-





2 comments:
You + Me = BFF.
Seriously. You read my mind with this post. Oh how I wish we lived next door to each other so we could've partied all night together. Because you know we had our neighbors over for stew . . .
Wish it was you guys.
Love ya.
Too cute!!! Love the cute little fingers wrapped around the mug. Party on! Love you guys!
Post a Comment