Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning at Its Best

So, we were doing a little spring cleaning last week and came across an odd outfit we received from an interesting character at Miles' baby shower in AZ. A nice notion to give us a present? Yes. However, I've always thought we could have lived without her '70s hand-me-down ...

Until Now.

At first, I couldn't believe it had escaped the Good Will pile for so long. I went to throw it in the bag when Scott stopped me. We realized that Miles was at an age where he could finally pull it off (maybe?).

So, we dressed him up, threw in a few sweatbands ... and this is what we created. We just about died laughing all day long.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my heck too funny! You know who he looks like...the sweatin to the oldies guy what's his name Richard Simmon's.

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting, or how fabulous he is in that wonderful outfit!

Gomez said...

That is the funniest thing ever. That was my first thought to Jamie......Richard Simmons..hahaha

Dransfield Diaries said...

Thanks for the laugh! He should wear that to Lifetime!

Karen said...

What are you SAYING?! Seventies get-up is the sweetest. Zack just went on a run in the exact same outfit...