Friday, September 23, 2011

Graduation and DR

What a summer! We kicked it off with Scott's graduation from Berkeley Business School. Ah, it feels so good to have that degree!


After graduation we loaded up a few last things, said our final goodbyes, and headed East. Ooh, I love the Bay Area - it was hard to leave ... but starting our new real life as contributing members of society is pretty exciting no matter where we are.

Along our trip across the country, we stopped in UT for over a month! It was so fun. Scottie, however, spent the first week dirt biking all over the Dominican Republic with his oldest brother. What a great adventure! Oh, and don't be fooled by the absence of a smile in the picture below. He was definitely masking how giddy he was about the beautiful beach and all the fun he was having.

Well, that picture skimpy post gets us partially through May. Hmmm ... I can see that I have my work cut out for me here. But, alas, I need my rest, so off to bed we go. More to follow ...

1 comment:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I completely missed that you updated your blog until I saw your comment. I look forward to many a North Carolina lifestyle post to come:)