Wednesday, July 15, 2009

our imminent (& terribly exciting) move

Ok friends, I just thought I should let you in on our moving plans. Yes, you all know we're heading out to lovely CA and that we're going to terribly miss CO. Now here's the breakdown. We (Miles & I) head out to meet my family in Vegas tomorrow for a week. I know, as if I didn't already have enough going on. But, it's going to be sweet - wouldn't miss it. Anyway, we get back the 22nd, pack like crazy, then leave for good on the 29th of July! Scott will be in and out until the 3rd.

Just in case I'm not able to see you all before I go, please know that I simply love Colorado and all the inspiring/ridiculously talented/basically awesome people I've met while living here. Since leaving home for college, I've never known another place to feel so much like home. We're going to miss you all terribly. loves~

8 comments:

Kiffon said...

We're going to miss you too Coleman's! It's been wonderful getting to know you. Good luck on your newest adventure. You will be sorely missed!

Mindy Williams said...

Are you trying to make us all cry? We shall miss you too! let us now what help you need!

The Dixon Family said...

A single tear just fell.

I will really, and I mean REALLY, miss you.

Karen said...

Oh my word, I can't believe it's come so fast. GOOD LUCK! You will be missed for sure.

KJQ said...

I can't wait to see you guys! We need to chat so we can get together as soon as you guys get here. :) Kirsha Q

Jamie said...

Oh Alli I keep waiting and waiting and waiting for a new post. I am dying to hear how things are going and if you are feeling settled in snazzy cali! Oh we miss you guys sooo much. Things just aren't the same around here.

Molly said...

Cute blog...saw it through facebook. Need some updating though:)

Mindy Williams said...

Um, just got your adorable christmas card and literally jumped up and down for excitement at your news. Although you are pretty far if you know that much info! Holy cow, March is just around the corner. how exciting. thought this would be the fastest way to say hello and congrats. thinking of you!
Mindy