As a confessed & not-nearly-recovering chocoholic,
I am in heaven.

A few weeks ago Costco put Godiva gift cards out on the shelves ... marked 60% off!! I couldn't believe it, and Scott (performing his rockin hubby duties) seriously stocked up. So, the last few weekends we've ventured over to Park Meadows to take mini-adventures in the ways of chocolate. aaahhhhhh ... so good. My favorite so far is this one shaped like a little clam. The shell is hard chocolate and the monster pearl inside is of crazy-good hazelnut chocolate. Think: Nutella on HGH enveloped in delectable deliciousness.
Anyway, I highly recommend it.
I am in heaven.

A few weeks ago Costco put Godiva gift cards out on the shelves ... marked 60% off!! I couldn't believe it, and Scott (performing his rockin hubby duties) seriously stocked up. So, the last few weekends we've ventured over to Park Meadows to take mini-adventures in the ways of chocolate. aaahhhhhh ... so good. My favorite so far is this one shaped like a little clam. The shell is hard chocolate and the monster pearl inside is of crazy-good hazelnut chocolate. Think: Nutella on HGH enveloped in delectable deliciousness.
Anyway, I highly recommend it.


2 comments:
You are amazing! When did you start doing photography? You never cease to amaze me! :D And Miles is lookin so cute in his workout gear!
how do you stay so thin with all this chocolateness is what i want to know. i may or may not have this disease too!
Post a Comment