Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Monkey



We recently returned from a great vacation in Utah.  Scott's family (nearly) all came together for his parents homecoming from Guatemala.  

Plus, we got a new fabulous camera while we were there . . . here are some cute pics.  :) This child will now be even more photographed than he was before - incredible.









7 comments:

jksfam said...

He's a cute one to take pictures of! I'm glad you had a good trip.

Sarah Romer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Romer said...

Oops! I don't know what I did, but somehow I deleted my comment. ANYWAY....I just can't believe your Miles has gotten! What a cutie. And yay for new cameras!

Sarah Romer said...

ummmm...I meant to say I can't believe how BIG Miles has gotten. I'm having serious troubles today. :)

Karen said...

Great pics and congrats on a new camera! I love that last pic...what a cheeser!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the swing picture!

Devony said...

I love his big wide mouthed smile. So darling.