Miles is certainly enjoying the outdoors this summer. Alli snapped some nice photos the other day at Wash Park. I particular enjoy his expression (slightly sheepish) in the 2nd photo as he is trying to blow bubbles and then his enthusiasm in the 3rd photo as he takes a bite of bark.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Ali, Miles looks cute as ever. The pictures look good :) let me know if you have any questions I love to talk shop. Kristie
always such a cutie! I love the one of him trying to blow the bubbles!
Hey Colemans! Miles is lookin' good! Also, I'm impressed you can get your child to keep a hat on. Even in the hot Texas sun I have no luck. You must be much better parents. It's the only explanation.
Miles looks cute as ever just like always. Marcus said you guys are out of town again. What a rough life!! Let me know when you get back and we can get the boys together.
Post a Comment