Sunday, March 9, 2008

Number One



Miles has hit the year mark. He's growing quick and strong and creating all the havoc a little boy can. We are so grateful to have him. He's a great blessing to us and we look forward to many more years with our little Miles.

8 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

I can't believe he is a year old already! He is getting so big. What a cutie!

MegiJones said...

What a cute kid! I just cannot believe that it has been a year already. Sooo crazy! Happy birthday, Miles!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Wow, he's already one??!! CUTE! How fun, Happy birthday Miles!

Devony said...

What a great picture! I love it!

Rachel Evans said...

He is so cute! Time goes by so fast, too fast sometimes! I can't believe that he is a year old!!! Happy Birthday Miles!

Karen said...

Man what happened to the last year?! That was my favorite when Miles had his arms pinned to his side so he wouldn't grab the candle...he is such a funny little guy!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Happy Birthday to one cute kid!

natalie said...

wow!! I miss Miles!! He just keeps getting cuter...

that looks like a fun birthday cake :p