So I told you I am a blogging nerd here I am home from YW for 5 min and I am checking out your blog! Your family picture is sooo cute Miles actually smiled that never happens for us!! Anyways excited to know your blog so I can check out all the latest with Miles and the Coleman crew!!
7 comments:
aw what a cutie! Miles is getting so big, I can't believe it!
So I told you I am a blogging nerd here I am home from YW for 5 min and I am checking out your blog! Your family picture is sooo cute Miles actually smiled that never happens for us!! Anyways excited to know your blog so I can check out all the latest with Miles and the Coleman crew!!
Ok somehow I became anonymous but hopefully you figured out its me!
And super he is . . .
Hey Alli he is so dang cute! I am still so horrified abou the babysitting mix up....haha
Boys are so much fun! He is getting so big and handsome! He is a good mix between you and Scott.
Alli...I tagged you on my blog! Just wanted to let you know...go check it out and see...and don't let me down! :)
Post a Comment