
This kid gets pretty demanding when it comes to food. We shovel in the baby food each day and he just can't get enough! He let's you know when you aren't going fast enough by letting out a big growl, slapping the tray, and kicking his feet. If he had his way, he'd eat the spoon too!
3 comments:
FINALLY! We were beginning to think you guys had fallen off the face of the earth! Love the pics and especially the duck video. Too cute! How the heck are you guys?? We miss you!!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Boys mean business when it comes to their food!!! Did I tell you that we are prego with another boy? Due in Jan! Love the pics!
When did you guys move to Colorado? How do you like it up there? St. George is way fun, weather is a tid bit nicer. I think Miles is pretty funny by the way!
Post a Comment